Wednesday 2 May 2012

Flat Heaven

Hello everyone!
While enjoying the sunset outside my window and the lovely fresh smell of a new scented candle (Magnolia Flower from bomb cosmetics) I came across the idea of putting together a little compilation of shoes. They are all from Zara (newest collection).
Spring is ballet flat season and I have to confess that I can't get enough of these shoes. They are comfortable and can make an outfit stand out when they are in a bright colour or a fancy shape. I went to Zara today and fell in love with the shoes in number 8. they fit perfectly and are so shiny.
These ones right here are my favourites and my top three are number 8, 4 and 5.
Which ones do you like most? Are you more a flats or a heels person for spring and summer?
Hope you like this!
xx Fiafafia
Zara Flats

1 comment:

  1. I'm always a flat person, not just for summer but for all year round. My favourites are 1 and 6: I adore baby blue!

    Sara from A Modern-Day Lady

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!