Sunday 18 March 2012

The White T-Shirt

Hello everybody!
I hope you all had a lovely weekend!
This post is about three ways that you could wear a white T-Shirt.
I always struggle when wearing a white shirt because I feel that it always looks too casual so these three looks are an idea on how to make it look chic or edgy.
When putting the looks together I tried not to make them look like looks for fall but I couldn't resist on putting long pants in them.


Number 1:
This one is the most elegant one and a take on the printed pants. Colourful accessories prevent this look from appearing like a pyjama party look.
Lady Green
Number 2:
A little more edgy and good for colder days. Natural colours paired with materials like leather and wood.
Round this one up with a nice colour for your nails.

Show me the Edge

Number 3:
This one makes me think of Laudrée. Feeling like a french macaroon? Just go for the pastel colour trend.
Playful jewelry and flat shoes make this look not too sweet.
Pastel Trend
I hope you like these ideas and let me know how you style a white t-shirt!!
xx Fiafafia

1 comment:

  1. I've loved all these ideas! I must admit that I don't usually wear basic T-shirts, but you gave me a lot of brilliant ideas, so, who knows, I might give it a try!

    Sara from A Modern-Day Lady

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!