Monday 19 March 2012

Outfit 19.3.12







Hello everybody!
I hope you all had a good start into a new week!
This week will be intense for me because I have to finish my essay. Some might wonder why I still dress like this and don't sit behind my laptop with sweatpants. The truth is: I can't concentrate when looking like it's a lazy day. So I dress quite normal and this is what came out:
Top from H&M/ Skirt from Zara/ Shoes from Blanco/ Bag from Longchamp/ Scarf from H&M/ Necklace from Forever 21 .

Hope you like it!
xx Fiafafia

2 comments:

  1. the top is really beautiful. I love that you always dress up even for lazy days, some people just dont even try.

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have so many unique and nice things. I love it :)
    http://wherewegonnago.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!