Friday 2 March 2012

Outfit 2.3.12






 


Hello there!
I put this outfit together not necessarily for wearing it today but it will be worn in May and June. 
The blazer is my most beloved piece in my closet. I found it in my mum's closet, it is vintage Escada and my treasure and I hope it won't fall apart from wearing so that it will stay "alive" as long as possible!!!
Other than that I'm wearing a basic white long-sleeve shirt Levi's black jeans and shoes from Pull and Bear.
I bought the shoes in Barcelona two years ago on a trip from school. They are really pretty put sooo uncomfortable because the leather is so soft that it barely gives your foot any balance.
The bag is from a little vintage store in Budapest it looks crocodile-ish but I doubt it is.
Accessories-wise: The bracelets, again, from basically anywhere, the earrings are from Accessorize and the headband is from H&M.
On my nails I'm wearing "Wild Lilac" from Gosh.

Hope you like it.
xx Fiafafia



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!