Wednesday 7 March 2012

Mix and Match

Ladies and Gentlemen! Today is Mix and Match day. I've decided to put an outfit together not by only taking different colours but also taking different textures. Leather and Leopard are two things that I've always been affraid of to wear because to me they always screamed hooker (this my very own oppinion I don't want to offend anyone!!!). But as this year is going to be the one for trying out new things I tried to put something together that takes this bitter sweet taste off the two Ls. What do you think of this? Would you wear it? xx Fiafafia
Leather Leopard

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Outfit! The colours looks great togethter! I love the coat, the bag and the shoes! WOW WOW WOW!

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    Fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!