Saturday 28 January 2012

Tassels anyone?

When I find things like this jumper (Romwe) I always imagine how cool it would be play around with styles for it but I never end up buying these things. It can be blazers, dresses, skirts anything but I will always end up with the Plain-Jane striped longsleeve T-Shirt from H&M which really annoys me!!

So for this year no more boring, easy what so ever things. Late new years resolution:
TRY SOMETHING NEW!!!!

http://www.romwe.com/tassels-beige-jumper-p-21635.html

2 comments:

  1. Fiafafia :-) I agree with you, we shouldtry new things! I'll start with a pair of high pumps maybe! The problme is..i adore shopping!!
    This sweater is amazing, by the way!

    Nice blog here!
    What about following each other with google friend connect maybe?
    I have a fashion blog too! :-D
    Kisses from Italy!

    Anna

    www.followpix.com
    www.followpix.com
    www.followpix.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Follwing and thanks for the comment! :) xx

      Delete

Thanks for your comments!