Tuesday 31 January 2012

Style advice

Alright,
I need someones help to decide on which handbag to get.
I've been getting tired of my old bag which is a big Longchamp Pliage in brown but there are so many little girls how feel that they instantly jump up three to four steps on the social staircase which I think is really ridiculous because their price is nothing in comparison to a Celiné, Chloé, Alexander Wang or a Hermès bag.
So to avoid being mistaken for that kind of a girl I'm trying to find a good alternative and these would be my picks.
Romwe
Romwe
Zara

Romwe

Which one do you like best?

3 comments:

  1. Haha die Bluse sieht auch nur aus wie ein Kleid, weil es sie nur noch in der Größe 44 gab. :)

    Tasche Drei und Vier mag ich am liebsten! Sag Bescheid, wenn du mal bei romwe bestellst, dann können wir zusammen bestellen ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Als ich deinen Post kommentiert hab war ich mir auch nicht so ganz sicher ob Kleid oder Bluse, aber schön ist es!!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments!