Monday 30 January 2012

Opening Ceremony -- opening a whole new world

Giles & Brother by Philip Crangi

Pamela Love

Pamela Love

Vanessa Arizaga

Opening Ceremony has an amazing collection of jewelry. These four necklaces are just my absolute favourites because I've sort of become a Necklace person.
There are so many different types of necklaces it might be something gold, silver, colourful, long, short choker or statement but I think no matter how many necklaces one wears it's always a representation and how many style icons are famous for their necklaces? I.e.: Olivia Palermo
What kind of necklace person are you? Or are there any other accessories that you can't live without?
Statement necklaces are my go-to accessory they make me happy!
xx Fiafafia

4 comments:

  1. beautiful pieces!


    elblogdemonsee.blogspot.com
    elblogdemonsee.blogspot.com
    elblogdemonsee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What style love it!

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second one is worth of a crime.
    EAK

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI DEAR!!!
    LOVE YOU BLOG...AMAZING!!!
    I'M YOUR NEW FOLLOWER....FOLLOW ME BACK ;-))
    A BIG KISS!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!