Saturday 5 May 2012

The trick with batik

Hello everyone!
I hope you all had a good start into the weekend.
This post is about batik jeans. Just like the last few nights, these give me bad dreams ( maybe even nightmares) at times. I find it quite hard to style these because it can easily look overdone or like you don't have any sense of style at all.
I don't own a pair of jeans like this but I might buy one after playing around with it in these sets.
They seem like the perfect pair of jeans for the cooler spring weather.
Hope you like it!
xx Fiafafia

Number 1:
All the colours in this one concentrate on the colours in the blazer. Add a fancy nail polish and you're good to go...
Batik loves Miu Miu

Number 2:
A little bit of leather, a little bit of shine. Try out this tougher look if you don't feel like spring is the time for girly things...
Batik loves Reed Krakoff

Number 3:
New York City anyone? SoHo would be perfect for this one. Oh how I wish to be there right now.
Simple silhouettes should be spiced up with amazing jewelry and and a little Reed Krakoff...
.... Dreams, Dreams, Dreams!!
Batik loves Dannijo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!